One of the world's favorite dive knives is in Damascus!
40th Anniversary special edition.
Damasteel® Ltd. Edition DIVE KNIFE. The TEKNA® Ocean Edge Dive Knife has always been a favorite among divers because of its versatile design and solid, one-piece construction. Now available in Damasteel® STAINLESS STEEL Damascus pattern exotic steel, forged from multiple layers (over 100) of RWL34™ and PMC27™ stanless steel in beautiful patterns.
From the Damasteel® website:
"Damasteel® is the best performing stainless Damascus steel in the world using the latest gas-atomized PM technology with very high cleanliness. It has incomparable toughness and strength combined with excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. This allows for a very user friendly Damascus steel that is made to be abused.
• Patented Powder Metallurgy product.
• Solid steel technology resulting in a homogenous product.
• Highest cleanliness with no inclusions.
• Incomparable toughness and strength.
• Excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance.
• Superior edge sharpness and cutting ability.
• Top quality and easy to work with ensures perfect result.
• Best overall performing stainless Damascus patterned steel."
Carefully crafted by experienced blademakers in Italy. The Ocean Edge Damasteel® Limited Edition features a symmetrical (dagger-type) blade.
The drawing above is an artist rendering, each knife will have an individual pattern based on the above style. HOVER OVER THE IMAGE TO SEE AN ACTUAL KNIFE.
Additional features include:
Quick, thumb release ABS sheath
Quick release/adjust Velcro leg straps
Belt clip conversion kit
Knife Length: 7.5" (190 mm)
Blade Length: 3.5" (90 mm)
Weight: 3.6 oz. (102 g)
Materials: Damasteel® blade, ABS sheath, and Velcro leg straps
Individually serial numbered, ONLY 19 MADE!
Blade made in Italy from Swedish Damasteel. Sheath and components Made in the USA
1 year warranty.