Private Label and Custom Solutions
Tektite offers private label opportunities to meet your needs. Our in-house private label department is prepared to meet your needs on both short- and long-run orders.
- Short-run orders can be can be customized with our state-of-the-art hot stamping equipment.
- Long-run orders can use customized molds and laser engraving (on aluminum lights) to make your name and logo a permanent addition to the light.
If you require further information, please contact:
Most of the components for our proprietary products are designed, tooled and manufactured by Tektite. We are a vertically integrated manufacturing company with operations in Trenton, NJ. We can provide a custom manufacturing solution for your project. Tektite Manufacturing's capabilities include:
- Part design (AutoCAD) and prototyping (manual, CNC, 3D rapid prototyping)
- CNC turning Center
- Injection molding from 10 to 200 tons (polycarbonate lenses a specialty). Up to 728 tons off-site
- Punch press stamping 1 to 15 tons
- Tool shop for mold maintenance, fixturing, stamping dies and small tooling
- Injection molds designed and built locally
- Through-hole electronics and electrical assembly
- Ultrasonic welding/staking
- Hot stamping
- Secondary machining operations
Injection molding materials we regularly run include polycarbonate, ABS, styrenes, nylon, polyethelenes, polypropelene and elastomers. Most engineering resins are within our capabilities. To coordinate with your job, we can also provide vacuum metalizing, die-cut foam, die-cut corrugated packaging, CNC lathe and milling production, coil springs, wire forms, multi-slide stamping, dip molding and coating, sewn goods, sand and bead blasting, powder coating, lead casting/casting molds, and other operations through our network of sub-contractors. This allows us to complte your job on a single invoice.
Initial design to packaged product, or any stage in between, we can produce it for you. Call Scott Mele at (609) 656-0600 to discuss your project. References provided upon request.